“I have been thinking hard about us trading places that maybe I could wear
Your beauty if You put on my shame.
Jesus I’ve been trying so hard to look like You that I almost missed the
Worst of what I put You through.
You didn’t die for sins, You died covered in them, a prideful lying thief
Gasping out my final breaths.
For that one moment you looked just like me, so Your father left You and You
Died completely alone.
For me, You were alone.”
- christiecee likes this
- doramae reblogged this from zachzurn
- taylorethecreator likes this
- bendysnortcumperbump reblogged this from juliazurn
- bethanyfauss reblogged this from juliazurn and added:
- teslerr likes this
- zachzurn reblogged this from juliazurn
- zachzurn likes this
- juliazurn posted this